martedì 23 dicembre 2014

Purple and Mint - 3 Week December


Hello everyone!
Con un giorno di ritardo vi mostro la mia terza settimana nell'agenda! ^^
I colori protagonisti stavolta sono il Lilla, il Viola, il Dorato e il Verdecaqua!
Son soddisfatta di questa decorazione settimanale, sembra quasi che l'agenda e la settimana siano un tutt'uno.

Hello everyone!
With a day late I show you my third week on the planner! ^^
Color protagonists this time are Lilac, Purple, Gold, Mint!
I am satisfied with this decoration weekly, it seems that planners and the week are all one.


Se volete sapere nel dettaglio dove ho acquistato i vari oggetti utilizzati per decorare, scrivete un commento nel post! ^^
Non vedo l'ora di farvi vedere come ho decorato la prossima settimana, il Natale sarà sicuramente protagonista! ^^*

If you want to know in detail where I purchased the various objects used to decorate, write a comment in the post! ^^
I can not wait to show you how I decorated the next week, Christmas will definitely protagonist! ^^ *




  • Decorate Washi Tape - Etsy Seller 
  • Rainbow Little Washi - Storenvy Shop
  • Planner - Medium Kikki k Lilac
  • Week Refills - Homemade
  • Bookmarks Mint heart Week - Homemade
  • Bow Paper Clip - Homemade
  • Gold and Mint Heart - Etsy Seller 
  • Purple ink - Etsy Seller

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento